Thursday, March 13, 2008

Indecision

Or how about this?? I have serious issues with decision-making.

6 comments:

Karen said...

The multi-colored beads are my favorite still...:)

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

I like either the green and white bead one or the latest with no beads, just a swirl. This doesnt help much does it. By the way, I love the bags period!

kikstra said...

I like the latest one with the swirl, or the multi colored beads, I have troubles with decision-making as well.

Anonymous said...

I like the multicolored beads the best. But then again, it's a beautiful bag with any of the choices! You are very talented!

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

The multi-colored beads, but they are ALL beautiful.

Deanna said...

They are all beautiful. I would love to have your talent! I really like this one over the beads, but I think I am in the minority.