Thursday, March 20, 2008

Baby hats

Still no referral...and that means more knitting...




































8 comments:

Anonymous said...

georgia is so cute! your projects are great--maybe I should send you some old sweaters to make longies for Ellie :)

HollyMarie said...

You have been very busy indeed! I've been like you only I've been drawing and painting, painting and drawing! I've been checking in here every once in a while to see if you've got your referral yet! The booties I bought from you still fit my Ellie (12-18 month size) and she'll be 2 in May! :D They are so nice for the winter months.

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

First of all, your little girl is an absolute doll! And I wondered if you sell your things. I would love to have booties, tag blanket and hats. I love your work!

Kel said...

All I can say is that Daddy is going to have to beat the fellas away with a stick in the not to distant future! What an adorable picture of your girl!

Praying for adoption news soon and wishing you were here to enjoy SD with us!
Kelli

Kel said...

and, oh yeah, I can REALLY see daddy beating away boys with a stick! : )

Anonymous said...

Wow, Georgia is getting soooo big. She looks like a little lady, not a baby anymore!

Denise Bryant said...

OK, I love that last picture! Priceless.

Deanna said...

I love t hose hats. You have more talent in your little finger than I have in my entire body! :)