We've been in our house almost three years now and we finally got to repainting the boys' room. We got their curtains and bedding at IKEA and painted the walls a bright green. It turned out great, but the coolest thing in the room is definitely the paintings the boys did. I got them canvases and each of them made a painting to match the bedding and ocean theme. I figured they'd be cute in the "my little kid painted this" sense, but I was amazed at what they did! Maybe I have my mommy goggles on and and they are actually only good in that "my little kid painted this sense"...no, I think they're good. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I would definitely agree that they are FANTASTIC!!! How fun for them to have their own artwork decorating the walls in their newly painted room. You're so creative to think of that!
Ummmm... WOW! Looks like they inherited Mom's talent!
How special...great! You do live in Michigan right? Just curious since Ezra is wearing a sweater ;)
They are GREAT!!! I am impressed. Wonder if they'd paint something for our new kid room! ; )
They are amazing - they have talent in the painting area, that is for sure. Love them - and can't wait to see the finished room...
It's been so long since I've cruised the blogs - been so busy - so just thought I'd catch up with yours after talking today. I *love* the pictures they painted. Fabulous! And, I just wanted to say again I'm very excited for you for your choice to adopt two. Really very exciting. It's something I've wanted also, but hasn't been something we've found together as a couple yet :-) And... I'm working on that same Amharic book and I love it!
I remember Ezra when he was three in the Sunday school just after nursery ends, and we were frantically scurrying around writing names on everyones "project" and I look at the corner of his page to see a little neat "Ezra" written by him! I stopped, shocked and showed the teacher. She said "Yep, he did it".
Post a Comment