Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Photo Update

Don't let these pictures fool you...there is still plenty of pouting, crying, tantruming, and fighting going on, but today is an up day in the rollercoaster of adjustment. So here are some pictures...


Solomon learning the joy of licking frosting off his birthday candles

















Bath time for Naomi















One of the most very important lessons of Solomon's new life with us - how to play Legos














A rare moment of peace between Georgia and Solomon in those first couple weeks














First time playing outside. Solomon swings his arms so much you'd think he'd take off in flight.













Becoming good buddies

We call this face "baby birdy"










12 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the updated photos!!! Thanks so much for sharing. :) Continuing to think of and pray for your family!

Carla said...

Totally understand the adjustment issues you are experiencing. Just get the three meals on the table, deal with what you have to and get some sleep and pray, pray, pray. It will get better. This is the hardest time, but I promise it will get better. It just takes some time.

HeatherV said...

Oh monica,
They look so great. I mean they have a glow to them. I am glad today was an upswing on the roller coaster. You have been in my thoughts and prayers a lot. It just warms my heart to see pics of Solomon and Naomi. Does he answer to Solomon or Mesai? How 'bout Naomi or Sinke? At first Brandon did not look when we said Brandon but he is now.
Can you believe we have had them a month. We got our resident alien card. Big stress relief b/c we are moved out and it can't be forwarded!

atHisrighthand said...

Thanks for sharing! You know I am praying for you and your family!

love ya
Elise

Jill said...

Super cute! Thanks for taking the time to update us with pics. Give me a call if you need to talk or get out.

Brett, Kim, Braydon, Brielle and Beckett Bolt said...

adorable!!! i love the photos. we are praying for you, and the family. kim & family

Julie Roby said...

Thank you for sharing the photos. Keeping you and your family in our prayers!

Denise Bryant said...

Awww... love the pictures!

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

Love the pictures.

I have been meaning to call you many times. OK, expect a call from me in the next day or two if that's ok.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

I was hoping for photos! I love them. So much beauty. I look forward to seeing more!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! HOW AWESOME IS THIS YOU!
GOD BLESS YOU AND WE WISH YOU THE VERY BEST!

HollyMarie said...

Hope you're doing okay and holding up! Praying for you guys!