Thursday, January 29, 2009

Packing

We have our tickets and we leave on February 11th!
I took some pictures of our suitcases piling up in the hallway but our computer is freaking out about our memory cards right now so I can't upload them. I'll post a couple of our new kids instead :-) There are also pictures posted a few posts back.


7 comments:

Mindy said...

They are precious!!! I can't wait to meet them in person! :) Have fun packing.

Anonymous said...

Monica, more people at Ridgepoint are asking now and then about your adorable baby items. Georgia must not be in nursery anymore.. Maybe we'll catch you sometime. Do you have cards? Heather

atHisrighthand said...

How sweet! Monica they both look so good!
Elise

Monica said...

Hey Heather-

I don't have a way to contact you but if you go to my site (wwwDOTsweetbabythingsDOTnet) and email me from there I'd love to send you some business cards!!

Thanks,
monica

jen said...

Wow, Monica!
That feels SO soon!! I can't imagine how you must be feeling. We're praying lots for you as you get all things set to welcome home your two new little ones. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Unknown said...

I have been wanting to congratulate you for such a long time! Enjoy your journey, your lives are about to change - but in the best way possible. God Bless

Anonymous said...

I have just been looking through Ethiopian adoption blogs, and came across yours. I was in Ethiopia in November with my sister, and guess what...that's my hand in your picture (the purple ring!)

It was an awesome trip and I definitely remember your smiley little girl!