Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Murphy's Law

It figures that I took my run this morning when it was 33 degrees and throwing hard white dagger-sharp pellets in my face while the arctic wind nearly blew me over. Now it's sunny and close to 50 degrees!

4 comments:

atHisrighthand said...

Monica! I didn't know you were a runner! Isn't it fun. I always over dress or under dress, I can never get it right! oh well!
love the hats you knit!

Elise

kikstra said...

All right, I'm really getting jealous of you runners now that I can't run anymore- learn something new about you every day- pelting snow was always fun though, made me feel really alive, or something.

Jill said...

yuck to the running! can I have a friend that doesn't like it please ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you were out running! I ran the 10K the weekend after I got home - loved it! Guess I better get knitting, huh!?!

April