Tuesday, November 13, 2007

DOSSIER IN ETHIOPIA!

That's right, our dossier has made it through our government, back through our agency and is now in the hands of the Ethiopian government!!! It arrived yesteday, November 12. So we are now waiting for our referral (which is when they inform us they have matched us with a child and we receive the child's photo and medical/social history information).

11 comments:

Deanna said...

YAY! Congratualtions!!

kikstra said...

Wow, that happened quickly (I mean the posting of the news, of course). Seriously, congratulations, can't wait to meet your little girl!

Karen said...

How exciting!!

Beth said...

Yea!! Congratulations! Ours just made it back to AAI on Monday, so will hopefully be on its way to Ethiopia this week.

Veronica and John Accornero said...

Congratulations!!! Ours just made it last month and I was so excited to know we were finally in the waiting stage (after months of paperwork). Big milestone, definitely worth celebrating!!!

HollyMarie said...

Wonderful news!!!! I hope your wait for referral is a nice short one! I cannot wait until we are at that point. :)

Denise Bryant said...

Congratulations!!! It felt so good when we knew ours was off to Ethiopia and it was just a waiting game. Way to go.

Mindy said...

Congratulations Monica and family!

Anonymous said...

That's great! Welcome to the world of waiting!

Anonymous said...

That is some very exciting news! Now you can add the ticker we all have a love/hate relationship with ;-) hahaha

atHisrighthand said...

Woman, I did not know you had a blog! Congraduations! Hopefully we will follow soon... We are still waiting approval of our home study... I am very excitted for you!