Well, I have ventured back into the grocery store since the dreaded Prego incident. Last night all 5 of us decided to lay siege on Meijers together. The problem was that we went before eating dinner and went to Target first so by the time we got to the grocery store it was about 7:15pm. You may be asking yourself at this point if my life just revolves around bad grocery store decisions. I am.
Anyway...I know you have all heard the sage advice "Don't go to the grocery store while you're hungry", but I did and there were oh so many things I considered tossing in the cart on whim. But I thought you might be amused to know my number one choice of the night - that I'm still sad I didn't get - was a can of cherry pie filling that I was planning to open and eat by myself with a spoon (yes, from the can) when we got home. There's always next trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LOL...why not hop in the cart, have Brad pass by the can opener section, the plasticware area and eat away!!! Just envision the sight ;) Forget the napkin you have a sleeve!! You crack me up Monica!!
And only you would choose pie filling, I on the other hand would choose a BIG box of donuts!!
Hugs,
Melissa
Post a Comment