Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In DC

We are in DC. Leave in1 1/2 hours

Sent from my iPhone

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Safe travels!!! Thinking about you as I slept nice and cozy in my bed last night. :) Eager to hear that you made it safely!!!

HollyMarie said...

wooohooooo! Have a marvelous trip!!!

Ted and Jill said...

are you in ET yet

Anonymous said...

SWEET!
Can't wait to see photos of the trip and hear the stories!!!

Safe travel, and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wow Monica!! I was just thinking about you wondering when you would be traveling!! How exciting! Are you traveling with more families? I hope you have a safe trip. When we got Sophia we got some pictures of Mesai at the orphanage(sorry I didn't get those to you yet)anyways, whenever Sophia sees those pictures she points out Mesai & sometimes asks to look at the pictures to see Mesai! We might have to try to get them together sometime!
Have a wonderful trip!
Lynnae
jlbjom@gmail.com