This picture gives a good idea of how flooded it was everywhere. You couldn't avoid walking through many flooded mud pits like this. Our shoes will never be quite the same again.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Keeping busy
Our second referral should be coming soon but until then we continue to find things to do to keep us busy. Last Sunday I ran my first half marathon. It was pouring rain the whole time! But it was very fun and it never felt like I ran as far as I did because I ended up meeting a great woman named Michelle around mile 2. We ran together the rest of the way and had wonderful conversation and it passed the time so fast. Brad even managed to hold an umbrella over himself while taking a few pictures otherwise the camera would have been ruined!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good for you...all that running! I'm super impressed. :) Hoping you find out about your little girl as quick as possible!!!
Ahhh - you are amazing. I would die -- seriously. AND - here is to your referral - any day now!
Post a Comment