Top Ten Reasons (for today) Why I Love My Husband...
In no particular order...
- He's loves coffee and jazz passionately and has since the day I met him. It's so endearing.
- He's an amazing father...loving, patient, fun, dedicated, connected. And he KNOWS the kids. He could tell you their favorite meals, favorite books, favorite things to play, what they're afraid of, and on and on. He cares about the little things and that's awesome!
- He washes the dishes. And when I say he washes the dishes...I mean ALL the time. If I never wanted to wash a single dish, I wouldn't have to.
- He loves God! He's a sinner just like the rest of us but the great thing about Brad is that he never stops trying to do better and be better for the Lord.
- He makes me laugh. I laugh so much because of Brad that sometimes he makes my gut cramp from laughing.
- He can't tell green from brown. He thinks he can, but he really can't. It's annoying and cute all at the same time.
- I love seeing him drink a beer an watch the baseball game. It's just comforting for some reason like everything is right with the world.
- He's my best friend. There is truly no one else on earth that I would rather talk to about all the important (and unimportant) things in life. And there's no one else I'd rather be with no matter what I'm doing.
- He loves me unconditionally. He loves me despite my mood swings, my quirks, my outbursts, my worries and my shortcomings.
- He made me a website! He's always trying to make sure he shows me love in my love language...service.
So, now you should go check out the awesome website he made me. And, of course, fall in love with a pair of shoes or a blanket ;-)


3 comments:
That is great! Wonderful job Brad!
That is really cool! I love the website.
And I love your list. I can relate to all of it...but #7 is my favorite. There is something about that scenario that just makes everything in the world seem right :+)
Oh, the website is very good! And the pics of your kids are cute. :)
Post a Comment