Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm sewing a lot now...

Here are some pictures of the baby booties and blankets I'm sewing. The booties come in three sizes (0-6 month, 6-12 month and 12-18 month), they are machine washable and they have non-slip bottoms. And they actually stay on baby feet! They are $23.

The blankets are approximately 13 inches square and they are made of a super soft Minkee fabric with raised dots. The texturized fabric and the variety of ribbons on the edges make these so fun for babies. They are $13.

I have many more styles of both, so if you're interested (or know someone who might be) the rest of the styles can be viewed at: www.sweetbabythings.net

















2 comments:

Ted and Jill said...

You made some new ones! Love them! Did you do the pink and brown yet?? Anyway, talk to you soon...I think I may have exciting news to share ;)

Jill

Anonymous said...

Hi Brad and Monica!

I just stumbled over your blog via Ted and Jill's blog.

Too bad we couldn't work out a date to get together in Holland. We'll have to do it sometime, though, when all our schedules coincide. Great to hear your sale was a success!

Marissa Voke